Tuesday 12 July 2011

Youblisher...another tool into the kit!

One of the tools I discovered from a Twitter post to one of those that I follow as part of my PLN is Youblisher (http://www.youblisher.com/).  It is free to create an account and what it the program does is convert a pdf into a 'digital book' format that is flippable. 

I think students would have great time with this in an English class where they could write their stories in Word, add some pictures and convert it to a pdf then have youblisher perform it's 'magic'.  They could then publish these on a class blog, wiki or website.

Just to see how it works I used a pdf article from the Alberta Education website that I was looking at recently.

Physics 30 Information Bulletin 2010-2011

2 comments:

  1. This looks really cool and I wrote it down on my list of tools to try. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin
    It sure is a neat little tool, glad you liked it.

    Kristian

    ReplyDelete