Tuesday 6 October 2009

Transmission #1 from Tycho


"One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" - Neil Armstrong

This is probably one of the most famous quotes of the 20th century marking one of the greatest feats of mankind, stepping foot on the Moon. Until recently I have never thought too much about the Moon, taking it for granted and admiring its beauty every once in a while. I know sometimes we see all of the Moon and sometimes we don't. How did it form? Why does it look the way it does? What is on the Moon? Why don't we go back? As I begin my exploration of the Moon, I'll transmit my thoughts, ideas, questions, queries, insights, facts and general observations and share it with the world. This is the beginning of my 'Moon Journal' for my current grad course. I though it would be a neat way for me to complete this course requirement and I hope you or someone enjoys it too.
Signing off from Tycho
KB

No comments:

Post a Comment